ROY'S - PACIFIC RIM CUISINE
5 Things we LOVE about Roy's - Pacific Rim Cuisine:
1. The first Roy's was opened in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1988 by namesake Roy Yamaguchi.
2. There are 20 Roy's restaurants in the continental United States, six in Hawaii, one in Japan and one in Guam. We are lucky to have one right here in Tampa!!
3. Aloha Hour - Weekdays from 4pm to 7pm in the Bar. This is a fantastic way to try out some of Roy's amazing cocktails and creative bites. And don't forget about Late Night Aloha Hour, it is from 9pm to close.
4. So many delicious beverage options. From beautiful and delicious specialty cocktails, to hand selected wine and Saki, and they also have a great selection of Craft Beers.
5. So many amazing dining options. From fresh sushi, to amazing seafood, divine steaks, and the most amazing desserts. Roy's definitely creates a remarkable and memorable dining experience.
Roy's Tampa is located at: 4342 West Boy Scout Blvd., Tampa, FL 33607 For reservations: (813) 873-7697
To see more about Roy's go here: www.roysrestaurant.com/locations/fl/tampa