5 Things we LOVE about CATRINA'S:
1. Catrina's is a feast for the eyes!! From the moment you arrive, you are greeted by beautiful colors, amazing and unique works of art, and whimsical handmade furniture and fixtures. I could not stop looking around. I wanted to take in every little detail!!
2. Executive Chef, Tisbeth Mejia is amazing as both a Chef and an Artist. Tisbeth was born, in Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico, and she specializes in Authentic Mexican Cooking. Tisbeth was raised in an environment of love for family, food, and for art.
3. The Best Guacamole EVER!! Made fresh to order, served in a large molcajete, the traditional Mexican hand carved lava stone bowl, with homemade chips, this guacamole is the best that I've ever tasted. The perfect consistency and flavor, but what really sets this guacamole apart is what's on top: (options: Jumbo Shrimp, Beef Chicharrones, or a Lobster Tail!!) I went with the grilled jumbo shrimp, queso fresco and fresh pomegranate seeds. AMAZING! It's big enough for a meal or great to share with a few friends.
4. A'Zul Tequila Bar with 350 Tequila Choices!! I will say it again 350 Tequila Choices! A'Zul is the most beautiful shades of purple and blue that I have ever seen. On my visit I quenched my thirst with the most beautiful and delicious Bleeding Heart Margarita. You must have one as well when you visit!!!
5. Dia de los Muertos Festival - Tomorrow, October 30th, 2016 - is their 5th Annual Dia de los Muertos Festival. There will be face painting, a special menu, a live DJ, Day of the Dead Costume Contest, and Aztec Dancers at 7pm. Make reservations today if you are interested as they are filling up fast!!